Despite the pace of developments and daily volatility driven by various news items, agile companies and their PE investors have started to switch their focus firmly to rebuilding operations post-crisis.
We will discuss the issues that should be top of mind for boards & business owners:
• Funding for working capital / meeting of previously deferred payments through recovery
• Agility: market geographies and segments may not open up at the same rate; anticipate biases to particular services/products
• Full ramp up vs. gradual? What if lockdowns are lifted only to be re-introduced?
• New ways of working or back to the old?
• Financial solidity of customers / key suppliers
• Time for M&A??